Sunday, May 06, 2007

So I got bored.....

last night and put a lot of old and new favorite songs on my blog! Fun ey? So if you feel the desire, listen to some music while you read my blog he he... (a warning for those who don't like the f-word, You're beautiful by James Blunt says it pretty distinctly.) So my day today should be good. Shay and I are going to take our kids (she has one daughter who is around 8? eeks, Shay how old is she?) to the Discovery Gateway in SL. I then have a photo session tonight with a family who has already told me they are VERY laid back and love my work! Can't get any better then that right? I had the weirdest dream last night! I'll try to explain, but I suck at explaining things... I guess I was in a movie (but to me it was real life) about a wale that got trapped up on the shore when a huge wave swept the land and left her there (but Also left this very pretty and awesome little lake between some beautiful white rocks. For some reason, I knew it was my duty to go get this wale and revive her only to figure out that she could talk, BUT ONLY TO ME! So everyone else heard wale, and I heard a voice. LOL. Yep, I dream about weird stuff! I ended up convincing the media that she needed to be in the little lake because it was such a beautiful home for her. umm, what else? hmm...not much. I was up late talking to Tammy on IM and she probably thinks I'm a total weirdo! he he...I was really tired and just rambled and rambled to her. It's a good thing she told me that she does the same when she's tired! So no worries. I think new friendships are fun. You get to find out all these different sides to people that you haven't seen before! So it's fun! (Tammy you are great!) I'm also on a mission today! I need to find something purple to take a picture of. It can't involve people and can't be a flower. It's for a small photo contest that's on mine and Tammy's photography board. This is our third weekly challenge and It's been HARD to find something purple that is actually cool enough to take a picture of. Heck, I have a purple folder right here...how boring! I want something cool! Any ideas?? Tomorrow Tammy and I are starting weekly goals. We set up a blog where each week we will each choose something in our lives that we want to work on and each will do our own and the other ones. This next week is going to Curves 3 times and reading to my kids 15 minutes a day. We (well I, but dragged Tammy in with me he he) decided that a week long goal is just right. I have a hard time sticking to long term goals and just doing this will be good! We have 7 categories of life to work on and each week we'll both choose a different one. It's already been motivating to me and we haven't even started! So I'm excited about that! What else? I never found out if one of my images will be on Rachelle Call's CD...BUT they are on her website! Rachellecall.com. I'm not thrilled with the choppy job they did around her hair and her eyes look soft.......but oh well...life goes on. I did order the CD, so I guess I'll see which image is on front (mine or not!). Well I'm off to do some cleaning because I REALLY don't want to come home after a good day to a messy house! That's the worst! So bye for now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you dragged me into it, if that is what you want to call it! LOL I am excited about doing this! :) I am so proud of you and what you are doing!

MelissaHash said...

I love the goals idea Melissa! If ya'll ever need another person to do this with let me know. I LOVE that IDEA!!!!